View Single Post
Old 11-12-2001, 01:08 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
Quote:
I await your return from the office Might find me in the shower or sun-tanning on the balcony!.... [/B]

Honey, I'm home! Hmmm no answer, that's ok, it was a corny line anyway, I'm not sorry you missed it. Ah, there you are in the early afternoon sun, lounging with eyes closed, letting the warm Hawaiian rays rejuvinate you. All thoughts of business vanish, we'll return to your new manager later ....

Topless - so like you! Forgive me whilst I stop, and drink in the vision that is you. My hands are twitching now, and I am beginning to squirm - you have that effect on me. My hands have wills of their own, reaching out from behind the chair to softly caress your perfect breasts. Your eyes are hidden from view behind those sunglasses, but I detect a hint of a smile at the corners of your mouth. You are pretending to still be asleep, but your suddenly hard nipples don't lie! What is it you want now, my diva?
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson