View Single Post
Old 04-30-2003, 03:01 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
The only person who knows I come here is Celticangel.... and I introduced her to the site principally cos I didn't want to have ANY secrets... and it's turned out, she loves it here just as much as I do!
As far as anyone else is concerned... well, I just don't know anyone else I know well enough to talk about it - sounds weird, I know, but since I came back to Scotland from 9½ years in the Isle of Man, I haven't made that many friends (I know, SA-A-D!) CA has several VERY close friends... but she feels that Pixies is just for US....... a bit selfish maybe, but she also feels a bit "shy" about her friends seeing our pic post(s)... can't say it worries ME that much, but I know where she's "coming from"!
So basically it's OUR secret.... but it's one we both love to share...... and enjoy!!

The other part of not telling anyone is the somewhat hypocritical attitude of West-of-Scotland people towards sex and sex-sites... LOTS of people will look at/enjoy/perv over sex sites, but God forbid you actually TALK about it!! Bit of a bummer really, cos I think a few of the people I work with could learn a LOT from the folks here... but, c'est la vie!! Their loss!!

DM
I only own my mind