View Single Post
Old 11-12-2001, 08:40 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
Lust in the afternoon. What a concept. I love life!

I stop and put that warm suntan oil all over my hands. As large, full, and perfect your breasts are, each hand easily can handle one breast each. I lean over and put the tip of my tongue around your ear, knowing full well this drives you crazy, and that you MUST acknowledge me!

All pretense of sleeping is gone now, I take those sunglasses off so that I may look into your eyes. Ahh, just what I expected, they are lustful, and full of contentment. No hurry here, my love, my hands are very happy caressing each breast fully, slowly, and completely. After a very long time, I stop and open the wine I have for us. I pour some on your nipples, oh, now look at the mess I made! The red wine stands in such contrast to your body. It has run down your stomach and into your swimsuit bottom. I'll just have to clean it all up. As I CAN do two things at once, my mouth takes care of licking your breasts clean, while my hands follow the wine's trail. As I slide my hands down the front of your suit, I feel that you are absolutely wet - and not from the wine. The suit melts off of your now steaming body. I will soon find out what wine goes best with you! Four other bottles are lined up for my private taste test. My mouth waters in eager anticipation with what lies ahead...
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson