View Single Post
Old 05-07-2003, 09:14 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Cool Whoever needs a torch and a pitch fork can have mine!

I’m not part of this mob. I WILL be paying close attention! And I would like to know a lot more DETAILS than I have now. (like the gist or feel of the message? has there been more than one? was there anything suggestive of it being the continuation of a rebuffed suitor? ………..)

It seems that “contingency options” are READILY available in all directions. It is good to keep your head out of your butt, pay VERY close attention if anything doesn’t “feel” right in any way. But as the saying goes, “Leave the drama for your moma.” and get on with what I know is a busy and exciting time for you BCG.

My PERSONAL feelings on this kind of thing is that the handful of headache characters that ARE out there get far too much attention and consideration than they deserve. When somebody fucks with somebody else, they should be dealt with FIRMLY and NOW! But they sure haven’t earned the right to make me change MY life or divert any of my attention to their sorry ass.

Perhaps the message on my answering machine will explain my feelings. “Hi! I’m unable to take your call because I’m either a) out of the house, which I do 3 nights a week, or b) sitting in a dark corner with a 12 Ga., which I do 4 nights each week. You may guess which night this is or leave a message.

I recognize bad elements in life. I just try not to let them rule me.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world