View Single Post
Old 05-15-2003, 02:00 PM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

why people have to keep their virgin until marry? why ? i don't get it.

most of us now marry at a very mature age, is not like we are going to marry at 18 . most of us now marry after 25.

we all human, we all have feeling, wh can't i have sex when I have a feeling that I need sex. WHen people reach a certain age, the body build and develop pretty good, then it is automatic you can feel that you need that type of initimate. I think now kids grow up and develop quicker than my time. That doesn't mean I presure my kids to have sex before they turn 18. Just go with the flow. as long as you learn how to protect from HIV/AID or pregnancy. that is fine for me.

Chinese pussy like straight to the point and honest. Don't like to be a liar bitch. That is what I am.

in my religon as budism, I haven't hear that I couldn't have sex before marry or have sex more than one guys/

I don't like the idea of being virgin until marry. "that sound so stupid" to me

please tell Chinese pussy if Chinesepussy said was wrong.

In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.