View Single Post
Old 05-18-2003, 02:53 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Stillwater Send a message via Yahoo to Stillwater
Sex and drugs? I wouldn't know why these things get brought up together a lot. I hear that weed has been known to stimulate sexual appitites in some but for me I can use it to mellow out when I really want to get laid.

Go Canadas Prime Minister! I know that Canada is THINKING of legalizing it. I also know that Baby Bush says if that were to happen it could hinder relationships between US and Canada.

Personally I don't think I would being fucked up while fucking. Certainly not drunk but stoned I haven't had the chance to do. Hmm... I think it's obviously a very intimate experience and when you're clear eyed and can focus well then I think you're more likely to A) be sensitive to your lovers needs B) Enjoy the fullness of the situation and have a deeply moving experience C) hold the camera steady

Btw, this poll (my first poll) was my 100th post. Yay
The power to change the course of reality is a gift stolen from the hands of time and fate not by the apathetic nor idealistic dreamers but by those who feel the pull of ambition and head the call with dedication.