View Single Post
Old 06-17-2003, 03:10 PM

Masturbation..... aaaah..... I like it almost just as much as the real sex or oral sex. For me, it is the thought that really trigger me. It doesn't even have to be sex. Masturbation has been part of my life not it seems so natural like going to bathroom or sleeping. It feels good and it is really part of my routine. Every night before I go to bed I would automatically just start to touch myself, usually starting at rubbing my pants... then I would start stripping off until I am bottom naked. I will constantly changing between strokking, massaging my balls and squeezing it.
Besides the routine, I masturbate while I am aroused by the pictures, stories or real life experiences online. I am less aroused by the mpeg files since those usually only have 10 sec (those you can get for free anyeay ) I just imagine myself being part of the pictures or stories. I usually prefer to take it slow, and bring myself to the brink of orgasm and recede back. This would ensure the final orgasm more intense than quickies.
Besides that, nothing feels more erotic when you chat or talk to someone on the phone, masturbating with them together. It is such a turn on when you know someone is joining you to pleasure themselves. And it turn me on more knowing that I am enhancing their pleasure by seducing them, bringing out the lust from them.
Let me know, if you are doing the same too or maybe you can learn something from me