View Single Post
Old 06-19-2003, 01:55 PM
~Insatiably Wicked Tease~

Send a message via ICQ to Goddess_X

What is it about this forum that makes us so open? *sigh*

This thread reminded me of one of my first online friends. We met playing virtual pool and became fast friends. One day after we had known eachother for almost a year online, he made a little comment to me about his girlfriends panties. I made a comment back about my thinking a man wrapped in satin and lace would be sexy. He asked if I was kidding to which I assured him I was not. Well this apparently made him comfy enough with me to share one of his biggest fantasies and also a hidden secret. He enjoyed wearing his girlfriends panties when she wasn't home. He was embarrassed by it and seemed sad when he told me that his g/f was very conservative and proper and he knew if she found out she would call him a freak. We discussed it openly a few times after that. My thinking was basically that I know I love the feel of satin and silk against my skin and it turns me on, why shouldn't a man enjoy the same feelings?

What transpired after this was my friend living out his fantasy/fetish. He bought himself satin panties and would wear them under his jeans to work. He even shared pictures of himself at work with his jeans down and his cock (which was beautiful I must add) pressed beneath the fabric.

I look back on this now and realize the power of acceptance. My friend eventually ditched the conservative woman and has since entered an accepting loving relationship with a woman who loves his fetish as much as he does. I dont talk to him anymore, I think because he found just what he was lacking. I am very happy for him and appreciative of his honesty in sharing his secrets with me.

Just thought I would share.

:lust: