View Single Post
Old 06-27-2003, 03:05 PM
Everybody Stretch!

OK......I gotta jump in here too!

There has NEVER been one single instance of a man ACTUALLY having to strap on a 2x4 in order not to fall in! I've never heard of someone truly hearing his echo as he moaned in delight while eating pussy! No matter what you might think...a babies head doesn't stay in the birth canal long enough to literally stretch a woman's body to permanent ruin! We are a resiliant species! We stretch and we recoil. Some may be "tighter" than others but none have been as big as the Grand Canyon.....that I promise you!

I can be so tight initially that it's hard to enter me. But time goes on I'll loosen up and if I desire to tighten up again...there's where the Kegel muscles play a significant role! But...........the walls don't fall away and you don't find yourself having to hold on for dear life for fear of being swallowed in and never being heard from again.......geeshhhhhhhhhhh!

A woman may be the tightest she'll ever be while she is still a virgin..........but.......she can remain "tight" throughout her lifetime if she desires........and if she happens to "let herself go".........the pussy doesn't become a black hole!

Don't judge a pussy by it's tightness!

Good question BTW!

~Thomas Dewar~