View Single Post
Old 07-05-2003, 05:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wanda
Silly, tired question.
I have answered this before.
I have had sex with members of both sexes and with so many different skin colors I can not count. I appreciate the contrast in skin colors when we are together, it is ineresting and erotic visually, but if the lights are off, I can't tell any difference.
And that is about as far as anything special about it goes for me.
Stories about white women and "big black men" are silly and tiresome to me, and I suggest that they are more about the subjugation of women than anything else. At least that is how many of them read. All of the black men and women I have bedded have been sweet, wonderful, considerate lovers, because that is who I choose to go to bed with.
WW

Bravo! Bravo! I couldn't have said it better myself! I also agree w/how Lilith put it as far as why it might be exotic to some. I have never understood the interracial stories either. But we're talking about my life and my family here, so I am rather sensitive when it comes to this subject. I have been part of an interracial couple/family since I was 19 yrs old and will be for the rest of my life considering the fact that I have 2 beautiful biracial children. WW is correct; people are people; there are good lovers in every group and rotten ones as well, and just forget about the damn stereotypes; they're just that--stereotypes.