View Single Post
Old 07-18-2003, 05:43 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Timing is everything skip! You said you had tried being flirtatious a few hours before......to no avail. And you said she was on the computer at the time (if I understand correctly)......so my point is....maybe she was researching something at the time that just couldn't be interrupted (though, lord knows a sexual interruption supercedes any puter research, in my book....but everyone has their own rules).........but as she neared the end of her research she might have reverted back to the moment you were cooing at her and got to thinking...."Hmmmmm.....he looks expecially tasty tonight......I'll get him to shower with me".

Ya see? You planted the seed earlier and expected it to grow within seconds......instead of waiting for it to germinate and sprout.......(forgive the garden analogy....but it works here!). Sometimes we get instant gratification and sometimes we wait for our prize.....and other times still........we don't even get a booby prize (pun intended)......but as said above........whatever you are doing seems to be working but you have to learn the timing factor! Keep planting those seeds babe!

As for the melatonin......You couldn't fight the ZZZZ's feeling? I'm pretty sure I could hold out on the sleep (if I took one) and then saw you coming towards me all nekked and shit! But.....that's just me....TeeHee!

~Thomas Dewar~