View Single Post
Old 07-21-2003, 05:15 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Exclamation ATTENTION LADIES Re: Panties!!!!!!

I don't know if there were very many Pixies that were any more upset by the pending demise of our 'home' than PF. He is one of the most loyal and supportive members we have.

In honor of Pantyfanatic's loyalty and determination that Pixies would continue somehow, and his unwavering appreciation for the Ladies of Pixies, and also his love for our panties I started a thread in his honor in the Women's Pictures Forum.

I know a lot of our Ladies don't usually go to check out the pictures of other women, so you might not have seen it yet.

I'm posting a few pics of some panties that I was only able to show him in a neatly folded conditon before I got and learned how to use my digital camera. I'd also like to ask the rest of the ladies of Pixies to also post their best "Panty Shots" for our favorite "Pantyfanatic"

Here is the link to that thread for any of you who would like to participate:

http://pixies-place.com/forums/show...&threadid=15152

Come on Ladies, let's show him how much we all appreciate him!!!!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy