View Single Post
Old 12-17-2001, 04:26 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

If i get my knuckles wrapped for replying here i'm sorry....but i feel the definate need to defend my earlier comments

Quote:
1st of all, every single internet browser should have Java enabled...its an install default

Yes true....but it can be disabled
Quote:
so dont mock netscape

I was only calling it what some of my friends call it...it doesnt mean i dont believe it to be a good product
Quote:
'real' PC literate person

Ok...you need to get a thicker skin...if you recall i also gave some advice on here...i was actually hoping there may have been a qualified computer expert registered here...isnt the whole point of the thread to find someone who can fix the bloody problem?????
Quote:
without coming here 1st, savin time

It takes all of 5 seconds for Java to load on my system...an no it is not a brand new whizz bang machine....and the only time i feel the need to chat in the PIXIES chat room....is when i'm surfing Pixies...
Quote:
i've given all the ways u can access chat

Yes you have made a great effort...and we all thank you for it....but it can never hurt to accept a little advice from others...every bit of knowledge will hopefully lead to fixing the problem....it's not a bloody competition to see who can solve it first...
Quote:
if nothing here is real then i must b a bloody phony

Don't pout TDK....it is not an attrative trait at all....this doesnt have to get nasty...but i will stand up for myself as i expect will you

Sharniqua

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!