View Single Post
Old 08-03-2003, 05:29 AM

Oh for crying out loud.

Any man who thinks that women don't get the contradiction between what someone makes comments about and what they really value, well, frankly isn't paying attention. It's something women have to cope with all the time. It's something EVERYONE has to cope with. Welcome to the wonderful world of contridiction that is humanity. What we say we want is rarely what we really want, and it's even less likely to be what we know we need.

Big dicks are nice. Thick dicks are nice. Dicks with that perfect curve that rubs me just right are nice. Dicks that I fit perfectly between my lips and the back of my throat are wonderful. Smootht dicks, veiny dicks. Line 'em up. It's all different, and wonderful.

But I tell you now, every guy I've ever been with has been a hell of a lot more than just a dick with legs. Incredible kisses, strong hands, great legs, and even one guy who had a perfect V shaped back, one who could sing me nearly into an orgasm, and another who could make me laugh no matter what. And all those things contributed to how I felt, and even how good the sex was.

So no, in the grand scheme of things, the size of a guy's dick doesn't matter. The best sex of my life was NOT with the guy with the biggest dick.

But, with that said, I would NEVER mess with the love of my life's head by comparing him with my exes. On any dimension. But certainly not that one, because like ALL guys...he worries about it when he shouldn't. By the same rule, however, I appreciate that I don't have to hear about how gorgeous his old gf's hair was...or how thin her waist was, or how long her legs were, or how perfect her ass looked. That's just curtesy.

If I did meet her, though, and got to make all those comparisons for myself...I hope I'd be able to get over them. Because I know I'm more than the sum of my parts...and that the most important things I bring to any bed are in my heart and mind.

Sorry, I know it's more than my two cents. But I hate to see any guy selling themselves short over something that really doesn't matter. I'll go away now.