View Single Post
Old 08-03-2003, 08:19 AM

forgot to mention, GingerV, a copy of your post ought to be given to most men at birth.

I have fantasies of other women and for a while this made me feel absolutely horrible. Again though, I've let go a little and have accepted you can be in love and want raw lust occasionally. I would never push these fantasies into reality, I don't want that.

So even if women say they do think of larger peni in their dreams, I don't feel it means they will feel unsatisfied with a more averagely sized one.

I really do wish it was the case that a partner's sexual past was not an issue not even thought about. I know it's pathetic but given the choice, I'd probably find it easier to know my girlfriend had never been with anyone. This is probably because I hadn't before her. I always had this idea that if I had sex with someone I like as opposed to love, especially the first time, it would make me feel bad. Though now, I don't think it would.
Maintaining my virginity only mattered while I was a virgin, if I'd had somewhat meaningless sex before being with my girlfriend, it wouldn't bug me.
Skaal is a phrase used in Denmark to signify a toast through drinks that recognises the two parties can now be considered friends. A lot of Danish humour revolves around avoiding this act. - Douglas Coupland, somewhat paraphrased.