Thread: Video Taping
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2001, 12:46 AM
Mr.M

I've tried..

Weeeeell.. I enjoyed doing it, the time I did Michelle and I decided to play in front of a camera and have fun, except- we didn't want the camera on the dresser, while both of us played for hours. After all, one angle sucks, and if we were about to do something like this for our first time, we wanted it to be the best it could be! So.. She called up a friend of hers, and part of the game was that I wouldn't know who it was. (turns out it was a gal, phew, but that's another story entirely!) ~LOL~

So we had a fun ol' time and ran through 3 VHS tapes before we chucked away the camcorder. It was a once in a lifetime deal for me, and sparing all the details, the most frickin' fun I had ever. ~LMAO~ After a couple of days, we got together and watched the videos, and laughed about things like "OMG, I don't believe we did this!" and "Who keeps the tape?".

if you haven't done it, and are fully comfortable with your partner, DO IT! ~laughs out~ It'll definately spice things up and turn you back into schoolkids.

If anything, you'll always have your best moments recorded on camera

Mr.M