View Single Post
Old 08-03-2003, 10:09 PM
Everybody Stretch!

This thread is incredible..........BECAUSE..........while going to dinner tonight I was talking about the clouds to my husband.....

Every once in a great while, while riding as a passenger, I become so absorbed with the clouds and I try and remember when they last grabbed my attention so intensely. Tonight was one of those nights and I said to hubby....and I quote, "These clouds are so three dimensional tonight I feel like I'm traveling into another dimension"!

There is a storm system moving through our area and the clouds were moving so fast they couldn't stay together......and so there seemed to be a stationary background and a shitload of clouds passing by.......kinda like looking out a train window!

At one point, even though he was driving, I made him look at a specific cloud formation.............it looked like puzzle pieces moving into place...........and the pieces looked like a man and woman (her on her side facing us and he, kneeling and sliding up behind her). He said, "uh huh".......and I don't believe he really saw what I saw!

I'm flaberghasted that you made a thread of this subject on this specific evening Chey! It's almost eery that you did and that I saw it.......because I was just getting ready to sign out and thought I'd peek in here first..........NEVER KNOWING what "Penis in the Sky" meant.........

*shivers*

~Thomas Dewar~