View Single Post
Old 08-04-2003, 10:54 AM

Quote:
JennaFlower

I just gotta say... no offense intended towards your GF.. but what the HELL was she thinkin? Even tellin you that.. sorry.. but in my own opinion.. some things are better left untold.. comparison to an ex is one such thing.

Secondly... not the quantity that is important.. it is the quality.. not to say that with EXTREME differences (I don't consider an inch extreme) there might be sensational differences, but usually such differences can be compensated by experience and technique.

Just my opinion.. but if she tells you that she is happy with the way things are.. then believe her.

Very true what this lady says. She has her mind in the right place.
I checked your pics and
I myself are a bit bigger (11 1/2 inches and thicker), BUT size doesnīt really matter if you donīt know how to work it. Remenber always that
you have your mouth and your hands. They also can bring wonderful pleasures to a woman if used just right M8.
Itīs exactly what @GingerV said, and I quote her...
Quote:
But I tell you now, every guy I've ever been with has been a hell of a lot more than just a dick with legs. Incredible kisses, strong hands, great legs, and even one guy who had a perfect V shaped back, one who could sing me nearly into an orgasm, and another who could make me laugh no matter what. And all those things contributed to how I felt, and even how good the sex was.

Itīs true that the size of a guy's dick doesn't really matter. Itīs how you work it in the overall sex-game. I have had alot of experiences with women, and believe me when i say i can make a woman cum with "only" just a word.Just merely talking can make all kinds of reactions arouse a woman. In an orgy, it may be the biggest guy that surprises the ladies, but you have to also surprise them with other things. Itīs not all about size, itīs the whole of YOu that makes that something special happen.
Good luck, and donīt give it much thought of what she said.
Don’t even dare
To say what I am
Without dismiss the picture of me from the canvas