View Single Post
Old 08-05-2003, 09:04 AM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
1. Will you have sexual contact with the same sex? If so how far would you let it go? I have had, and it's always gone as far as anyone could go.

2. Same question as above but concerning your SO. How far would you let them go in a threesome situation? If I truly loved the person, I would find it very hard to witness sexual contact between that person and another of the opposite sex. Same sex wouldn't bother me; in fact, I'd enjoy watching it.

3. What is something your partner would try to do to you that would make you jump out of bed and stop? All I can think of is something involving scat or probably urinating in my mouth.

4. How long did it take you to actually not just let someone, but to like and want anal sex? Voluntarily tried it twice w/my ex-husband before we were married; neither of us liked it, so we never did it again. The first time I had a chance to do it again was w/someone after my ex and I were separated. It was love at first try and my enthusiasm has continued ever since.

5. What, if anything, was one of your long time...I will never do this...but now you do it and like it? Can't think of a thing that would apply.