View Single Post
Old 01-10-2002, 09:56 AM

Well, I'm one of those ones who's a little squeemish about the whole thing so if my lover wanted me to try it I think I would be more comfortable working up to a facial.

I wouldn't mind him blowing his load on my breasts, so you should start out there. Maybe a nice tittie fuck and blow your load on her breasts if that's ok with her. Then after a few of these ask if she wouldn't mind a facial. Once she gets used to seeing you blow your cream it should be easier to ask her to do this. I think that's why I'm not keen on facials, I'm not used to seeing guys blow.

I think it's a lot like female ejaculations, the first time a guy sees one he may think it's urine. I'm used to swallowing when I give a blow job and I never see it if it's inside me so I'm gonna need to watch how much my lover gets off blowing his juice on me and then I think I'll probably get into it.

Now for swallowing, a male friend told me he can control how fast his cream cums out, so I'm thinking maybe other guys can do this too. If it comes out really fast and hits the back of the mouth she may gag a bit. Sometimes it happens to me and a couple of gags don't bother me much but might bother someone just trying it out. So try controlling how fast you cum so that when you're inside of her mouth you can come nice and slow and ALWAYS warn her (and ask her if she'll swallow first) when you are about to come. I like to have a warning even a signal of some sort to let me know it's cumming.

Also, I have to say, I've had men who taste better than others. Some guys taste really salty and it doesn't taste that good but others taste awesome. I can't say if it's a diet thing or what, maybe some of the other posters can share if they have also noticed this too.

Sweet Chastity