View Single Post
Old 08-16-2003, 10:36 AM
Gone with the Wind

Goodness!
This question has brought up a flood of emotions in me.
My deflowering was a wonderful experience for me. But I didn't tell him that he was my first. (there were age and other issues that I wanted to keep secret, and I was ready todo this damn it!)
Was I wrong not to tell him? Did I cheat him of some special feeling or memory?
I have been the first for only one male that I am aware of. I was the "older woman" by a few years, and I made a celebration of it, spending the night together, and I loved being his first.
I did *ahem* everything for him, letting him experience almost every fantasy he would admit to. I wanted him to always remember it as a special, almost magical life experience.
Now the "other point of view"
The woman who was my first same -sex partner knew I was a "virgin" and she had set out to seduce me. I treasure this memory above the memory of my loosing my virginty with a boy.
It was a fantastic, intensely erotic, truely life-changing experience, and for a lot of complicated reasons involving a louse of a now ex-hubby, ultimately saved me.
I have also been the first same -sex partner for a lot (!) of women. I have learned that many women on vacation, often traveling alone, are curious,and willing to experiment, knowing that their new "secret" is safe many miles away in another city.
It is fun, intense, sexy, and in a way that I don't really understand, fulfilling.
Frankly it is a large part of my social life. (too much so, some of my friends say)
But when I read the messages above, I can't say that the feelings I have about doing this are anything like what is written about in this thread.
A lot of really conflicted memories and emotions...
Oh well...

Love,

Wanda

---Margaret Cho