View Single Post
Old 01-20-2002, 02:41 AM
empathic sensual wannabe

Redhair.. The attraction.

Is it because they are only about 2% of the population? It is a mutant (as it were) color.

I mean what is our attaction to this color (for those that do)? I know reading around Im not the only one who does.

For those (like me) that have different hair colors.. take no offense to this thread. I just have an instant attraction to the way the hair interacts with their looks. It doesn't mean Im ignorant enough to go after someone purely for their hair color (though I wont deny this fetish).

Me personally when they have whiter skin.. something about how the red interacts with their face "grabs" me.

I just find it weird.

Is is something with our cones and rods? I heard red is the color we most see in human color preception.

Theories, reasons, experiences? Redhead perpectives are welcome too.. (Like do they hate their hair color because of the unwanted attention? ect.)

*Shrug* I don't know.. Hell my father was into blondes.. Did he ever get pissed when he found out my Mom was dying her hair 6 months after they were married.