View Single Post
Old 01-23-2002, 06:26 AM
lorri

chat room

Hi all - this is the first time I have ventured into posting a reply on here, and after six months of reading the forums, thought it was maybe time I did so.

I know some of you will recognise me from the pixies chatroom.
I happened upon that room what now seems an age ago and, for me, that has become my home.

Just as you are here - a community of friends that share views, in the main I have found that to be true of the pixies chatroom too.
There are those who wander in and out, but as in here, there are a set of regulars who chat there about anything and everything.

Ophelia, I'm sorry that you received the reception you did and hope that it won't deter you from coming back and visiting us again.

Personally, it matters little to me what someones a/s/l is, or for that matter what they look like - when I chat, I like to get to know the person for who they are, and often during the course of the conversation, the said a/s/l details emerge naturally.

With regards to the unwanted pm's, it seems to be a fact of life when you log onto the busier chatrooms that this happens.
I simply close the pm windows down without a reply. The rooms really can be a nice place to meet friends and chat about anything, be it general chit-chat or sexual in nature.

So.... please come back and see us Ophelia, and the same warm invite is extended to the other members of pixies too.

Time for me to get off my soap box ...... and I look forward to chatting to you all soon.