View Single Post
Old 01-27-2002, 10:31 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
#1 Question

ARE YOU USING A CONDOM? While the answer to this better be yes, it can make things a little more difficult for her the first time. I speak from experience in this realm...... You must wear a condom and you should absolutely use a safe for condoms lubricant. I would advise against any position other than missionary to begin, as others like girl on top or doggie cause deeper penetration (later ). I would suggest you spend the next few times you are together trying to NOT have sex. Just play and get each other worked up. Explore each other completely but try not to have sex. Do not plan to try. If you are BOTH really hot and bothered one time then try. Be a boy scout... always prepared (condoms and lube). Just let things flow, she wil be able to relax more. I would also advise that when you do get ready to penetrate you be like our friend ROCKHARD!!! and as in the Nike commercial ,"Just do it". Going slow will not help. Do not kill her or split her in two but try to enter with a forceful thrust. Then just stay put do not move a lot let her adjust to the feeling. Let her be the one to move maybe. You seem to be caring and patient, so I am sure in the end you will reassure her that she is wonderful and precious to you even if you never have sex. If she feels insecure (and we all do sometimes) it may be a less than positive experience for her and so the idea is to make her feel wanted but not pressured. I hope I helped some... Having been in your girl's shoes Tootles~~~~~~~>Lilith

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas