View Single Post
Old 01-27-2002, 11:31 AM

Honestly...

I think that virginity in technical form ( Which is when you never had a penis or a vagina) is nothing speciall. There is another form of virginity called mental virginity. I had sex....but I didn't have sex for more than 3 years now....generally just myself on that one. So it's not when you have sex, it's when you REALIZE you CAN have sex and do. I know girls( well not know cause I don't have any friends) but they would scream i am a virgin when they were 16 and be all like I am so ashamed I am a virgin and then loose it the next day and just screw with everybody from that point so it's all about a person. And the longer you wait the sweeter the gift.... AND it's the truth I can easily prove. I had so little sex in my life that I wish I didn't have any and than only masturbated. One girl I was with was so mean I thought oh god i wish I was masturbating instead but obviously she was much wanted by other guys. So if i never had sex and only masturbated I would say I am 22 and i only masturbate.....and than add I am a perfect human being without shame. but that's just me. I am sorry for taking so much space BUt I truly love girls who are virgins and have no intentions of loosing their virginity.
Thank You from the ugly frog.