View Single Post
Old 09-23-2003, 05:48 PM
Manwhore

Well damn... it's about time I got here. Everyone seems to be rather busy so my arrival goes rather unnoticed. I creep about seeing who is here and where and doing whom and make my way to the dance floor where I get on up behind Lilith and begin to sensually sway moving closer until she begins to grind her ass back into me. Putting my hands to her hips, I grab tight and pull her close without allowing her to turn and discover my identity. When it appears she is content with facing away from me, my hands roam free, my fingertips tracing the soft lines and shapely contours of her voluptuous form causing a distinctive stirring in my cock. As my fingertips carress her neck I dip my head down and gently kiss the exposed skin, lightly brushing my lips on the creamy flesh. My wandering hands move downward again, grazing across her breasts, skimming her nipples as my head dips down once more as I open my mouth and gently nibble on her neck this time. I bring my hands behind her to feel her nice round ass as I nibble and she suddenly pulls just free enough to whirl and see who is behind her...

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these