View Single Post
Old 02-03-2002, 02:40 AM
Oral Freak

It all depends...

Okay, I know this thread has been around for a while, but I've been sitting here pondering what statistics to give...

Problem is, for me it all depends on what you mean by the word masturbate. If you mean 'touching oneself in sexually pleasurable ways' then the answer is very frequently --- that can happen many times (to varying degrees, and for various lengths of time) throughout the entire day. If you mean 'bringing oneself to orgasm alone', then it's much less frequent --- probably about 3-5 times a week.

I don't expect or even want to bring myself to orgasm every time I touch myself. I prefer to build up some anticipation throughout the day or days by teasing myself, for one thing, because that makes the eventual explosion that much more intense. Then there's the fact that many times when I touch myself, it's in the middle of my work or school day. I'll slip into fantasy mode for a moment and find myself caressing my breast or slipping a hand down to the crotch of my jeans if I happen to have a moment alone in my office, but I don't have the time or emotional energy to devote to bringing myself to orgasm just then --- the touching feels good enough on its own, without that final reward, to merit frequent repetition... I don't feel any need to push myself over the edge every single time.

But that still leaves me confused as to how to answer the question... So what definition do you prefer? (That question goes to everybody, not just FireEye...)

--- sweetstuff