View Single Post
Old 02-04-2002, 06:22 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Angry Pm'ed received...

Well...I just wanted to show you all the pm I got over the weekend while I was away. I pm'ed this fellow a month ago about his posts. Then he has the nerve to ask me to view my website....then I guess he read the message that I sent him...and this is his second message to me. ENJOY!!!
As for banning his ass....I DID IT!!! SO IF YOU RE-JOIN AGAIN DAVETHEGREAT I WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU!

Quote:
Ignore my last message!

After receiving your two cents about my reply to tigress ive come to an assumption that your plain and simply an ASS. I'd expect a more mature response from a board administrator.

Why the animosity? Just re-read that sorry excuse for a message warning me about my reply to tigress.

Note: I can give two shits whether or not you report something to Kim. She's an awesome person, but don't use that as leverage on me. If kim sees fit to ban me, then so be it...i don't need an old lady playing "im gonna go tell on you games" Nuff Said.

-Dave

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."