View Single Post
Old 10-05-2003, 10:32 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
i quickly threw my costume on, jumped into my car and sped over to the party, i limped up the walkway and made my way to the door, "damn peg leg" i said maybe the pirate costume was a bad idea but i thought it looked good on me, hopefully the women will like it off of me, hehe my coat was a bright red with slight tears on the cuffs i have on a black shirt underneath the pants i have are just a little tattered and i have the peg leg attachment on my left leg, i also have on the eye patch and the cool looking pirate hat with a skull and crossbones on the front of it, i opened the door and scanned the place with my one eye (my other eye has a patch over it), i toss my keys into the bowl, grab a few condoms, i notice the condom bowl could use a refill,
and then i take a stroll to see if the activities started yet

Well i guess i'm a little late

i was hoping that all you sexy people wouldn't start with out me
i greeted the guys that weren't busy with handshakes and greeted the women with soft kisses on their lovely cheeks, the other people i left along cause they looked busy

as i look around at all the people i say "ok the pirate is here, now which lovely lady wants to get fucked by the pirate"

is Eliza here yet? i can't wait to see her costume