Thread: Sexy Outfit
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2002, 04:25 PM
Lycanthrope Love Machine

Cool Daring and bold

Been a while since I was around, thought I'd chime in on this one. I have been buying my wife stuff from Vicky's Secret and I've not found a thing I don't like yet.

That being said, I'm beginning to think more adventurously. We recently ordered some toys from Adam and Eve and while perusing their catalog, I found several outfits I will buy for my wife. One in particular was a bra and panties set that had bows the tied the nipples and the crotch opening together. One tug, and voila, it's Christmas! That was sheer black with red trim. Another outfit was a soft black vinyl corset with tits exposed and garters - no panties. I'll be procuring a set of black wrist cuffs and a nice collar to go with that.

One final thing I'd like: a red corset, tits exposed, red hose and garters - no or crotchless panties, a red choker, long red gloves and red paddle. I guess the paddle is more of an accessory than part of the outit.

Whoo, I'm getting myself worked up. I might have to go shopping after work tonight!

Have fun Lilith!
And the moon is full and bright."