Thread: first
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2002, 07:02 AM

What a sight to see. Dean was fucking Anne and trying to think about something else because the sight what just going to make him explode. Here he was, fucking his lady (who wouldn't give him a blowjob), while she was eating her friend. It just didn't all add up. But the blow job didn't matter because Peg was into it. Dean just closed his eyes and did Anne, holding one of her legs over each of his shoulders. The feel of her stockings just drove him wild along with the sight of the heels. Peg was starting to pant as Anne was trying to lick her to climax, and it was apparently working. Dean could feel Peg's breathing increase. Dean was also about ready to cum. Peg would occasionally lick Dean's cock on the outstroke. So, when he was just about ready, he pulled out all but the head, and Peg went to town licking up all of Anne's juices. Then all of a sudden Peg started buck...she was cumming. When she had settled down, Dean pulled out his cock and gave it to Peg fo her to suck. She took it, and started working it like a pro. Anne could hear her on it it as well as Dean's moaning. She easily made Dean cum and took it all. Dean thought he might get a blow job tonight, but he never thought it would be from someone other than Anne. Nor did he ever imagine he could get two in the same night from two different women. It was too much. After Peg was done, Dean lifted her up and whipsered in her ear,,,"that was excellent. I think we should see how Anne's doing". Peg got up and Dean moved up to Anne and kissed her. He could taste Peg's sweet juices while they kissed. Dean whispered to Anne, "I think it's Peg's turn". Anne agreed. Dean motioned to Peg to come over to them. She did. Dean grabbed her hand and pulled her close. He whispered to her, "I think Anne wants you to kiss her". Dean got off the bed and Peg took his place. They started kissing passionately. What a turn on. While they were keeping busy, Dean untied Anne. Then he removed Anne's blinfold. He could see them now looking into each other's eyes as they kiss. He let them enjoy the moment. Then after a few minutes, he placed the blindfold on Peg and whispered to her...."now it's your turn".