View Single Post
Old 10-19-2003, 10:36 PM
Suprise Me

AWWWWWWWWWw **snif**snif**.................

jseal ~ thanks a bunch... I hope so too...

Oldfart ~ Just open up the closet in the library and slide down the pole.. hehehe

Steph ~ you are one of a kind!!! (((HUGS))) and thanks! Will be getting my ass back into chat soon.. LOL (Labatts Blue works for me ~ been ages since I had some.. will trade ya some Krispy Kremes for a case of that.. )

Booger ~ Hugs to you too.... And I would like to say that I am soooooo glad that you and grneyes actually got to meet

PF ~ My berry man.. :lust: Thanks for the encouragement and special message. You always make me smile and bring a little light into a dreary world. Party in my panties??? LOL Sounds good to me..

BigBear57~ thanks for the well wishes...and, good things always come in threes??? Right??? lol

Lilith ~ ((((HUGS)))) You are a strong woman, and I am glad that I know you.. often times when I was lurking and didn't feel like posting, I often wondered how you would react to certain things.. and then I knew you would kick ass.. lol and not let yourself get into too much of a funk.. inspiring you are..