View Single Post
Old 10-22-2003, 02:51 PM
Huggable!

games galore.......

Quote:
Originally posted by WildIrish
It all becomes a lot clearer if you have your pants down.

I absolutely love this place!! A place where Bilbo can rant, IAK can be thoughtful & honest with her reply, PF can express an interest in playing games he never showed an interest in before, Belial can jump in with a hug, Lilith stays calm & cool as always and WI can run around with his pants down.....

There have been times I've had 5 pages of new posts to look at when I log on. Most of them end up being games. So after skipping past all of them, I probably end up only reading 8-10 post and maybe post on only 2 or 3 of them. Thats why after being a member for a year I still don't have a 1,000 post. LOL.

I've played a few of the games in pixies but I'm just not a game player here or in real life. But since pixies is so many things to so many different people I'm glad the games are there for those that do like them or we might not have these people as part of our family.

So ((((Bilbo)))) do what I do.... give your mouse a workout skipping past the games, smiling at the names you see on each one cause their 'family' and this is a part of thier llfe.... then after reading the few your interested in, sit back and marvel over the strange, fun, sexy, group we pixies are!!