Thread: The Experiment
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2003, 06:36 PM

Brad

The boy groans as he feels the woman's mouth work on him. Looking down, he sees her thick brown lips stretched valiantly over his helmet but try as he might, he can not force any more of himself inside her mouth.

In his sexual haze, he goes back to the room. Where he and his mother are joined. Their sexes one as he violently fucks her.

At the thought of his mother, he feels a twinge of worry. But even more, he feels the heat of lust. Though this woman's mouth feels good. It's his her that he wants.

"Yasmine?? I thought I heard....What the fuck are you doing???"

Looking up, Brad vaguely realises that the umbulence had stopped and the driver has come through.

Yasmine pulls her mouth off his cock with a pop!

"What do you think I'm doing, Jim?"

"W-what's got into you? You are a married woman with two children at home. And he's only a kid for Chrissakes!" The man says, his mouth wide open in disbelief.

"Don't lecture me, little brother. Have you seen his cock??? There are horses that are smaller."

"Yasmine! What's got into you?" The indian man asks, moving closer. Brad can only watch as she gets up to face the driver who is obviously her brother.

"I don't know but I do know what I want in me." She says making the man gasp. "But he is way too big for me. He would split me in two for sure. But you, on the other hand."

The man's look of shock increases.

"Yasmine! What are you saying? I'm your brother!"

"Yeah! But I always wanted you ever since you reached puberty." The woman groans as she starts forward...