View Single Post
Old 11-05-2003, 09:20 PM
obsolete

1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Seafood -- any and all kinds.
2. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD/SCREENSAVER? My mouse pad is blue, no design; my screensaver is alternated between my Pagan Daybook and Spies - A Cold War Daybook
3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Scrabble
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Athena Review - a quarterly of Archaeology, History and Exploration
5. FAVORITE SMELLS? fresh baked bread, the fresh smell after a rain, sandalwood, wisteria and honeysuckle -- could go on and on. Smells usually have some sort of association with a person or an event in my life.
6. FAVORITE SOUNDS? children's laughter and the tinkling of wind chimes
7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? blues and greens - all shades
8. FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? I made it again!
9. ROLLER COASTER - SCARY OR EXCITING? Scary -- I don't do them.
10. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?You mean IF I answer? Less than five.
11. PET'S NAME? Maggie - a white miniature Schnauzer
12. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Hmm... have a few, but have great memories of dinner and theater at a place called La Comedia that I will always cherish.
13. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? vanilla
14. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SONG? Dance Me to the End of Love by Leonard Cohen
15. DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS? No.
16. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? VERY cool
17. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1973 Mercury Capri
18. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON, DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE? Messalina -- one of the uppity wimmin of herstory. Would love to know what made her tick.
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC/NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Canadian Club or Jack Daniels; diet Coke or iced tea
20. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Aries
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? yes
22. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? research librarian
23. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR? this one
24. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? yes !bigsm
25. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? half full -- and always room for more
26. FAVORITE MOVIE? Sunset Boulevard
27. ARE YOU A LEFTY OR A RIGHTY? righty
28. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE Correct KEYS? Yes -- most of the time, anyhow.
29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? They are not missing pizzaboys, I tell you. Dust bunnies! Just dust bunnies!
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 9
31. FAVORITE SPORT? football (American)
32. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO POSTED IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO YOU. It's all of you folks who keep on in this forum even when no one else is about. Thank you for being here.