View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 11:18 PM
A Little of Both

I heard you gasp and felt your body shudder as I touched the tip of you to my lips and slowly slid your cock into my mouth. Sweet, hot and hard, you filled my mouth and my senses with a blinding hunger. My tongue swirled around your cock as I drew you deep into my throat. The tangy, musky scent of you aroused my hunger further and I could hold back no longer.

You groaned deep in your throat at the sweet, hot suction surrounding your cock. Up and down I bobbed my head, sometimes just sucking your aching cock head, others, swallowing your entire rigid length. Always touching, licking, sucking and tasting. My hands roamed your body. I felt the firmness of your ass cupped in my hands, kneading and gripping those sweet cheeks. I ran my hands up the taut and straining muscles of your thighs and further to play in silky soft hair on your tummy.

I could feel your balls tighten against your body and knew you were getting close to exploding inside my mouth. The thought of your hot cum coating my throat drove me wild and I increased my pace.

“No Baby, not yet.” You managed to whisper as your hands moved to stroke my hair and slow me down. With one last sensuously slow lick up your shaft I stopped and looked up into your eyes. You pulled me to my feet and kissed me sweetly. Then you took my hand and led me to the sumptuously adorned bed my dreaming mind had conjured.

I sunk back against the fluffy soft pillows, feeling the rich fabric caress my bare skin. You covered my body with yours, positioning yourself between my parted thighs and torturing me with the press of your thick hardness against my mound. I rocked my hips in a slow grinding rhythm and groaned as I felt your swollen cock head slide between my slick pussy lips to tease my needy clit. You grasped your shaft and ran your cock up and down my slit. It slid easily from my clit to my hungry, dripping cunt. Teasing me, you pushed just the tip inside, only to withdraw, leaving an empty need in its wake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you all for your feedback! =) Again...stay tuned.
~ELiza

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high.
And the wicked wind whispers and moans.
You got your demons, you got desires
Well, I got a few of my own"
~The Eagles