Thread: The Void
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2003, 03:54 PM

Father/daughter

“Sshh! It’s OK, Dad,” She said lying back against him. This time she allowed her hand to rest over his growing erection.

A shudder ran through Frank as Roxanne laid her hand on his cock. It was like a rush of pure ecstasy to feel her hand there. He realized he wanted it, had wanted her since the day he had seen her in her panties, dancing to the music. Then his logical rational mind kicked in. He thought of the legal and moral aspects of what he was, what they, were doing, but his heart had other thoughts. He loved his daughter, had loved her since the day she’d been born. Through times of sickness and injury, through silly dance recitals to her Valedictorian speech, he had loved her. He’d been there for her, out of love he’d been there. But no, that wasn’t true, yes he’d been there, but it was she that had been there for him. It was she that had filled the ‘Void’ in his life. This was ‘right’ his heart told him, this was right and true.

He put his arm around her again and cupped her breast once more, reveling in the heat of her flesh as he toyed with her nipple. As he pulled down the lane to the cabin, she bent and kissed him through his shorts. He shuddered again, willing his orgasm away.

“I love you, Dad.” She said.

He heard the words, had heard them many times, but they held a different message this time.

“Oh God! Roxie. I love you too, baby,” his voice low and husky with his need for her.

He pulled her to him as he lowered his face to hers. His lips barely touching hers, the tip of his tongue tasting her lips. He pushed past her lips and into her mouth, his tongue finding hers. He tasted her saliva, mixing his with hers. Inhaling her breath he began to work his mouth over hers, his tongue dancing with hers. His hand left her breast and moved between her legs. He held her cupped in his hand and could feel her heat, her dampness. He flipped the snap loose and slid the zipper down, working her shorts off her hips and down her legs. He reached back up and felt the wetness in her panties; he just held his hand against her, working his finger along her slit. The thought of fingering his daughter excited him beyond anything he had known.

She, in turn, reached down and lowered his shorts and underwear, holding that, which had given her life. Her soft strong fingers working up and down, causing the clear liquid to rise and flow over the head of his cock.

He kissed down her neck and the soft skin under her chin. His moans were deep and needy. He slipped his finger around the edge of her panties, over her clit and into her sweet wet pussy. Her legs spread wider and her hips pushed forward to meet his finger.

“Oh Daddy….Daddy that feels so good,” she moaned in his ear.

He smothered her words with his mouth, her tongue pushing into his mouth, her hand stroking his cock. His finger curling up, finding her inner pleasure. Her head rocked back on the car seat as she came in his hand, coating his finger with her wetness and flowing onto the seat. He licked the beads of perspiration off her dark, sun tanned neck as he brought her to her climax. She squeezed his cock as her body trembled sending vibrations into him. Jets of semen flew from his cock into the air, landing on his chest and stomach, splashing onto the steering wheel and dash. Flowing over her hand and down his cock. She felt his orgasm through her own and stroked him again bringing more semen up. It flowed out of him and over her hand like white-hot lava. An eternity passed as they held each other, an eternity of ecstasy.

They carried their two bags into the cabin. Frank looked down at himself, covered with his own semen.

“Let’s go for a swim,” he said reaching down and slipping her panties off.

They ran to the lake and into the water like a couple of school kids, holding hands and laughing. The water was still fairly warm from the day’s heat as they splashed around and tried to push each other under. After a while they calmed and stood there looking at each other. The water up to Roxanne’s breast, her nipples erect. The waxing moon rising at the far end of the lake, reflecting off the moving water like sliver fish. The sound of the Loon, far off in the rushes and cattails. He looked at her, pinpoints of moonlight in her eyes, water running in small rivulets down her face, a smile of he lips. He reached over and put his hand on the side of her face. She reached up and held it, turning her head, and kissing the palm of his hand. He gently pulled her to him kissing her deeply, passionately, holding her close, feeling the firmness of her breast against his chest. He reached down and lifted her by her butt. She wrapped her legs around his waist her arms going around his neck. They stood there in the water, father and daughter, embraced in passion and love. He lowered her slowly down onto his erection, and watched as her eyes widened as he filled her. She leaned back holding on to his shoulders, watching him, smiling. He and the water holding her up. She locked her feet tight behind his back as she allowed herself to be filled by his full length.

“Fuck me Daddy,” she whispered.

“Yes baby, Daddy’s going to fuck you,” he answered.

Their hips began to move slowly as they began their dance in the water, the silver fish moving faster, the Loons calling for their own mates. The moon looking down on them with its lopsided smile. Faster they moved as their need increased, watching each other, always watching each other. Her breasts bobbed in the water as little waves grew between them.

“Fuck me Daddy, make me cum,” she panted. “Make me cum!”

“Yes baby,” was all he said.

His hips moved faster as her fucked into his daughters’ pussy, he would give her what she wanted, what they both wanted and needed.

“Aaaaagggggghhhhhhh,” she moaned clasping herself tight against his hard body, her breasts smashed against his chest, her head tucked into his neck. “I’m cumming Daddy!”

His arms wrapped around her body he felt her hips making small jerky motions as she shuddered in her orgasm. He cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy.

“Hang on baby, here it comes,” he grunted.

“Cum in me Daddy, cum inside me,” she panted clinging to him. “Cum in my pussy.”

He didn’t need to hear the words, he was going to cum as it was, but to hear his baby girl pleading with him to cum in her was more than he needed. His cock jerked inside her as it spit out his semen, again and again it jerked as he held her tight to him. Long minutes passed as he stood there holding his daughter impaled on his cock. His cum mixing with hers, in turn flowing out of her and into the lake water. He held her close and kissed her neck gently. Only the moon and the stars as witness to their act of passion. The lonely call of the Loon off in the distance. He held her as he made his way to the shore, she still wrapped around his body.

“I love you Roxie,” he whispered in her ear as he walked through the door of the cabin, kicking it closed with his foot. Still dripping water, he carried her to the bed and gently laid her down.