View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 06:21 PM

thank you pixies

This all started 3 weeks ago, i was in chat and Arri(a young indian guy) was soon chatting to me, i liked his sense of humour and soon we were doing MSN. this went on to phone calls, when i was not at home Arri talked to my hubby, and when i came home from work , if Arri had not called i went on line to chat. we had aranged to meet today , i drove 20 miles to nearby town and he was already in hotel.I called from hotel carpark and Arri said he was just finishing shower,joking i said well hold on i will join you. when i knocked on his room door he opened ot wearing just a smile, lol, his body looking brown and fit. we closed the door and , soon i was naked we did not make the shower we had a real ,( need to fuck )quicky. then we had a shower , me paying special attention to his cock, it is about 7/8 inch and a nice girth, after a quick dry we lay on bed and i was sucking Arris cock , he took my finger and put it on his bumhole , i took the hint and inserted my finger,i kept sucking cock and playing with his arse, Arri asked if i would swallow , i nodded my head and kept going till his seed spilled from my mouth. Now the advantage of youth soon he was hard and inside my 57 year old body, i grabbed his ass and pulled him in the harder he fucked the more i moaned.it seemed i was cuming and cuming, and he rely filled me up with spunk. by this time it was getting late and i was sort of thinking i had a 30 min drive home, when my moblie phone rang , it was hubby Scotland had won the football game and he was going to pub with friends .So hey i had some more time with Arri, we got down to a sixty nine and i was licking his arsehole while he ate my pussy,i was so glad hubby phoned it gave us time for some anal sex , which i was really in mood for, i came home still dripping between the legs , and can i say for maths 25 does go into 57 more than twice lol,so thank you pixies and thank you Arri cant wait till next time ,yours ruby xxxxxx