Thread: Circle Sex
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 05:33 PM

I held her in my arms as she came, tumbling, flooding like the sea breaking its harness and then as suddenly subsiding..she looked at me through half-open dreamy eyes - "Havin' fun?"

"oh yeah"

We lay for a while together, i could fel the sticky liquid on her skin and on mine. After some time I looked around, the room was empty..J smiled - "Do you want to eat?" I grinned "oh yeah" - "No not pussy, but later, I mean food?"

I was hungry - "Ok, but I'm not really dressed to go out."

J put a finger to my lips "Follow me"

We went into another room, a small bathroom and showered together, and this was intense in a sensual way, I washed her back with soap, lathering her, and then her legs, between her legs and her chest, she returned the treatment, only she gave my cock a gentle kiss on the shaft. We kissed at the end. gently, no tonues but open mouthed and soft.

J knew where our clothes were and we dressed, though it was with regret that i watched her sheer, black panties cover her wonderful ass.

We left Amber's flat and dove for about 15 minutes to a small, quiet Chinese place, we ate and chatted about jobs, not for long, and about dreams and life and about the qualities we liked in people. I felt relaxed and able to talk freely about anything, neither of us held back and neither judged the other, some things made us feel deep and sad, and other things made us both laugh.

She told me about her Mom and Dad, and how they were so in love as young people, how her dad always gave her flowers every Sunday morning until he died at the age of 91. i told her about my fathers immense strength, how he had kicked a chair about thirty foot one day when he fell off it. how he cursed the chair and then pain-stakingly mended it.

We left the restaurant at about 2 am, she drove me back to my place. "Ok, I'm goona be really cliched - do you want to come in for coffee" I said - J smiled "No, I want you to come in me.."

She walked up the stairs to my flat and stopped at the top, she pulled her skirt up revealing her long legs, in black stay-ups, the thin band of white flesh and then the sheer, black panties. I got up behind her, my cock hardening, I put my arms around her. I could smell her hair, my hands found her tits, feeling the hard points of her nipples, She reached behind gripping my cock through my jeans.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my pussy"

I unzipped, my cock was tenting, I pulled it out, she bent over and pulled her panties to one-side, exposing her beautiful pussy. She was bare from behind, her labia engorged, wet.

I positioned my cock, nudging her entrance, wanting to savour every second, every moment of this act. I pushed forward, feeling her tight entrance open, the wet silken folds, her pussy streching my coch head entering her. we both gasped, loving that feeling of first entry and then I gently, but firmly pushed into the hilt "Yes.." moaned J. She thrust her hips back and I thrust forward, my right hand on her tits, my left snaking down to find her clit. She turned her head and we kissed, writhing in passion, total lost in the moment,,

"Fuck me, I want you cock!"