View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 06:55 PM
Count Spankula

) Would you prefer to have an experienced, older woman in your bed or a younger, inexperienced woman?
Experience is always a good thing

2) What's nicer; no strings attached sex, or being in a relationship?
It appears the grass is always greener. Been married for a number of years, which is wonderful... but would also like to experience the "no strings attached, hot, sweaty, hard, pounding sex"... oops. got carried away

3) Do you prefer to give or receive pleasure?
Giving pleasure gets me pleasure

4) You're in Pixie's chatroom. A girls comes on to you, asking for cybersex, and you're feeling horny. You're already in a real life relationship. Your partner is out. This girl just wants some fun. If you did something with her, would you consider that cheating?
No, I wouldn't consider it.

5) Your partner brings a girl friend home. They both want to try a threesome. Are you up for it?
Already done it and yes, I would do it again

6) Next time she brings a guy... Still up for it?
Certainly. I told her that if she wants to try a MMF 3some, just let me know.

7) Pretend you're single (if you are, all the easier). Women of all ages are going crazy for you. What's the youngest and oldest you'd go to? How old are you?
Note: Over here in the UK you're legally alright at 16, and I'm sure it changes from country to country. Guys, keep your answer legal for at least your country...
I'm 31. For youngest, maybe being with someone 20 would be good. For old the older range... women in their upper 40s can be quite sexy...

8) What part of a woman's body appeals to you the most?
Her eyes. LOVE to stare into a woman's eyes

9) Do you prefer a woman to have pubic hair, to be shaved or would you have either?
I like some hair there

10) You rub a magic lamp. A female sex genie pops out (I made it up - bear with me!). You can have one sexual favour but you have to have it right now this second otherwise it's gone forever. What do you wish for?
The sexy ladies of pixies to use me like a rag doll...