View Single Post
Old 12-11-2003, 04:18 PM

1) Would you prefer to have an experienced, older woman in your bed or a younger, inexperienced woman?

While younger women are very hot, a slightly older woman with some experience (and a sexual confidence to get past issues of being self conscious) basically someone with a willingness to push the boundries and really enjoy sex for sex's sake...

2) What's nicer; no strings attached sex, or being in a relationship?

I have never experienced no strings attached sex - so it makes it hard to imagine life without strings...

3) Do you prefer to give or receive pleasure?

I love to hear a woman being pleasured - so giving does it for me..

4) You're in Pixie's chatroom. A girls comes on to you, asking for cybersex, and you're feeling horny. You're already in a real life relationship. Your partner is out. This girl just wants some fun. If you did something with her, would you consider that cheating?

I haven't dabbled in cybersex since 97 or 98 - it was fun, kind of cheating, I suppose, but mostly it was a fantasy, no emotional involvement and a little shallow...

5) Your partner brings a girl friend home. They both want to try a threesome. Are you up for it?

Yes - with some "guidelines" spelled out so no one gets their feelings hurt - lessen any jealous feelings

6) Next time she brings a guy... Still up for it?

Same as 5 - I'm not into guy/guy sex per se, but if we bump into each other or get close, I'm not going to be completely grossed out...

7) Pretend you're single (if you are, all the easier). Women of all ages are going crazy for you. What's the youngest and oldest you'd go to? How old are you?

19 or 20 (young side) 48-50 on the older side - I'm almost 33

8) What part of a woman's body appeals to you the most?

I have always been and always will be a leg guy - especially the back of the knee and the calves

9) Do you prefer a woman to have pubic hair, to be shaved or would you have either?

I enjoy a little "landing strip" - some trimming is nice...

10) You rub a magic lamp. A female sex genie pops out (I made it up - bear with me!). You can have one sexual favour but you have to have it right now this second otherwise it's gone forever. What do you wish for?

Poof - she gives me the keys to our very own lifestyles club somewhere where the sun is always shining - and my wife is into it!!!