View Single Post
Old 12-19-2003, 05:13 PM
Jumpin' Jelly Bean

*Blimey, I'm gonna spend ages typing this one out...*

ONLY FOR A CHOCOLATE BISCUIT
There was once a happy family of 3, a father, a mother and a son aged 15. Every day the the father would go off to work and the son would go off to school. After they would've left home, the postman would deliver the post, and not know the mother was at home.

This morning the postman had a parcel to deliver, so he rang the bell. The mother asked, "Do come in and have some tea with me." She also puts some chocolate biscuits on the table.

They advanced inside. "Please, may we go upstairs?" asks the mother. "Only for a chocolate biscuit" replies the postman, and they advance upstairs. "Would you like me to strip off nude for you?" asks the mother. "Only for a chocolate biscuit" says the postie again. She strips off. "Please Mr Postman, would you care to fuck me wild on this bed?" she asks. What does the postie reply? "Only for a chocolate biscuit."

So he strips off, and fucks her wildly, but suddenly she hears her husband coming back home for some reason. "Quick, hide in the cupboard" she instructs him. "Only for a chocolate biscuit" comes the reply from the postman. Lying naked on the bed, she waits to see if her husband comes back upstairs. He does. "Glad to see you pleasuring yourself, darling" he remarks. Taking a second look at her, he strips down to his boxers and rips them off to reveal a sky high dick. "Who's been fucking you?" he demands. "Nobody" she replies. "Oh yes they have" says the husband. "I'm gonna rip every hair out of you and then you'll tell me!"

So he rips every last black cunt hair out of his wife's pussy, but for some reason, the very last one won't come. "Come out, you black cunt hair!" he mutters, tugging at it.

"Only for a chocolate biscuit" it replies.