View Single Post
Old 12-19-2003, 08:30 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally posted by celticangel
I hate the way some shop assistants throw tyour change and receipts at you~~~~~grrrrrrrrrrrr

I abhor this behavoir too! I can get out of the way faster if they'd just train all checkers the same way.........

gimme the change first....so I can put it in the change part of my wallet...then gimme the bills......then gimme my receipt! I'll do it all "bing, bang, boom" if I get it this way.......

but I usually get the two hands coming at me with the receipt in one and the bills and change in the other and they pile it all on my hand and expect me to pack it all up and go in an instant!

I'M NOT GOING OUT OF THAT STORE TILL I HAVE ALL MY CHANGE AND MY RECEIPT WHERE I KNOW WHERE IT IS AND CAN ACCOUNT FOR IT WHEN I GET HOME........damn it to f'in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooo........for anyone in retail.......it'll take less time to get rid of us (the consumer) if you hand us things one at a time (ie: change first.....then the bills.....then the reciept)......and let us get it all arranged initially.........instead of smacking it all into our hands and expecting us to go go go go go go go!!!!!!!!