View Single Post
Old 12-21-2003, 11:54 AM
Everybody Stretch!

I hear ya Steph! I even say excuse me when they bump into me! It's a reaction...and I fully expect an "I'm sorry" or an "Oh no....it was my fault".....but NEVER EVER get one.....and I say to hubby....out loud....."Damn it to hell...I'm NEVER saying excuse me to rude ass people again"........and yet, I still do! WTF is wrong with me? Better yet....WTF is wrong with them? My mother taught me manners....and the proper way to respect others in a public venue! Did she come from another planet where these things are taught....and people here just never get it.....or what? Where are all the other people like me? I've never had one single person who bumped into me or blocked me or whatever....say excuse me! Hubby just rolls his eyes and mumbles..."Oh shit...here she goes"...when I go off like this in the store.....but it urks me to say excuse me when I haven't even done anything to be excused for! I feel that I am a very considerate shopper.....and I can't find one single other considerate shopper in my area!

*jumps off the soap box and takes a chill pill to calm me down*

LOL!

~Thomas Dewar~