View Single Post
Old 03-08-2002, 03:23 PM
Manwhore

Hi, My name is Aquaman43... and I am a Pixaholic. I, like so many of you here, found this site in a search for erotic stories. And everything seemed fine until I discovered the forums. Yes, the forums, where I found pictures of temptresses with names such as Leigh and Sharniqua. These virtual Succubi have coaxed, nay!, I say drafted, others such as Xanne, Sxxxy14u, and Sugarfreecandy into the business of bewitching the unwary Pixies viewer into a delicious, I mean, dreadful cycle of constantly checking for new posts for fear they have missed out on viewing a different pose, or perhaps a view from behind... There are also the insightful discussions, jokes, word games, poetry, and other threads of this kind, which are proliferated with writings and beautiful erotic pictures from the worst offender of Pixtasy dealing, often referred to as a Goddess, she is really THE Head temptress (so to speak), LoveDiva4U! Oh, Dammit, who's got that laptop!! Have I missed a post? Are there any new pics?? What about my PM's... did I get a new PM??? I was waiting for a reply... I just need to check real quick... I mean those are my handcuffs after all... Ok, can I just look over your shoulder...

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these