View Single Post
Old 03-10-2002, 01:03 PM
Oral Freak

Hmm.

Lilith, good to see you back at the meeting --- I was beginning to worry that I was the most seriously addicted Pixaholic here, since most of the others disappeared from the meeting for the weekend! It was just me and Mindboxer wrestling for the laptop, Legend wandering about all disoriented, and Scotz over there in the corner rocking himself back and forth and muttering 'I'm okay I'm okay I'm okay'... The meeting hall was feeling a little cavernous with everyone else gone.

The good news is that I've finally beaten Mindboxer and reclaimed my laptop --- but the bad news is that Pixaholism seems to be getting worse than ever. I'm starting to have these irrational thoughts, like 'Maybe if I post more pictures I'll get it out of my system and won't be so hooked' --- that'll work, won't it? If I just totally go on a Pixtasy blitz maybe I can wash it right through my system... Ohhh god... a Pixtasy blitz... ooooh what a thought... excuse me folks but I just can't help myself... *breaks down sobbing* I just have to post!!!