View Single Post
Old 03-11-2002, 02:30 AM
Dollar Store Mackin'!

Prince Albert, Lilith. as the story goes, the aforementioned prince carried a genital piercing, so... there ya go. it's a ring worn in the urethra that... it's hard to explain. oh, wait... *thinks* i got a photo of mine before i took it out if yer legitimately interested. just go in my profile, mail me, and i'll respond with the photo.

safety is always an issue with any form of body-mod. any shop can LOOK clean, but it's up to you to ask the right questions about their sterilization procedures and such.

oh, and Sarriah... word. *grin* you summed it up perfectly. i give people pretty much the same rap. but i'm tryin' to figure out just how yer tongue hurt for two weeks. usually when i stick a licker, if they follow my stringent aftercare, all their pain and swelling is gone after three days max.

also, Lilith, nipples are a fiery bitch. i won't bullshit ya. they're almost always considerably less painful for women, what with the almost constant pressure from bras n' shit, but they still sting like an ill-tempered Irish bee on a bender. not the actual procedure, mind you. no, it's usually in the following weeks of aftercare. the first time you turn a crusty into yer nipple... well... hehe. let's just say you'll hate life for a couple weeks. but after that, almost every nipple i've pierced, the person attached loved 'em and wouldn't trade 'em for a burlap bag full o' Girls Gone Wild videos. if you have any questions about it, feel free to ask.