View Single Post
Old 01-27-2004, 07:32 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
dm383 I understand...and I am dealing with many parents who have mental issues so I understand right where you are coming from.

After sitting for 3 hours for several other serious cases, I had to point out that I believed the defendant in my case was high on crack and inebriated (can't violate his rights)After asked if this was the case and the judge being unable to understand his slurred speech, he was given 20 minutes to do a UA and breathalizer and court was continued.

On a much more positive note...I was getting up from my county commission meeting about the Walmart issue, and when I stood up to leave my skirt (which has long slits up each side) got caught in the new folding chairs. I turned to see what had a hold of me and proceeded to flash my ass to the entire board of county commissioners and the county's attorney

For every dark cloud....

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas