View Single Post
Old 03-14-2002, 11:18 PM
Master's pet tigress

Send a message via AIM to PlayfulTigress Send a message via Yahoo to PlayfulTigress
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally posted by mindboxer505

So i have asked Playful Tigress to write the story from my original idea. She has accepted this and wants all of you to be patient as she is as new to writing as i am... I will be contacting all those that responded to me and asking them to give her their permission by the personal message system. Anyothers that still want to be a part of this will kindly send her their permission and a general description of themselves.

Hello all. I just wanted to clarify that I am not "new" to writing. I've been writing general fiction since I was about 9, poetry and horror since 14, and erotica since about 15. I have two stories and several poems submitted at a similar site, and I hope to one day be a published author.

I am considering taking on MindBoxer's story idea with his permission of using his idea, and the permission of my Master to write such a story. Feel free to PM me with general stats MB had asked for and anything about you, personally, you'd like to see in the story.

~Linds