View Single Post
Old 03-15-2002, 12:52 AM

my wife needs to loosen up. i would love to have her go 'out with the girls one night' and get hit on. she would need to be a bit tipsy but she needs to get some confidence. she has a beautiful body (IMHO) and when she get into sex she has a great time. problem is she is very hit or miss. so i would like her to go out - have some guy come on to her and her to let it go on for a quicky. i want her to go out on a limb and just fuck the guy. and since her giving me oral sex, well lets just say its been over 5 years, hasnt happen in a while - i want her to come home after being fucked, feeling very naughty, with some semi dried come dripping between her breasts. i want her to get into bed and just start fucking me. without telling me i want her to take a breast in hand and make me lick the sticky saltly come from her. then i want her to make me eat her after she has fucked her partner and fucked me. not allowing me to come in her yet but in a slutty manner let me lick her til she is about to orgasm. then i will lie her on her back and fuck her til she comes.